CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Shower Card!




Hello Everyone!

Happy Friday!

A co worker of mine is having a baby shower tomorrow above are pictures of the card I made for her. Anytime there is an opportunity to be crafty, I take advantage of it! LOL! I am not attending the baby shower so I gave her the card today. I just purchased the "Stretch your Imagination" Cricut Cartridge and I used it to create this adorable card. I also used my cuttlebug to emboss the card.I used the "spots and dots" folder. It was super fun to make. I took a picture of the inside of the card as well. I used a Martha Stewart punch to decorate the inside of the card. The name of the punch is "flower shower". I must admit though, my dear husband is pretty creative himself. He helped me create this card. I can not take all the credit. He is so supportive when it comes to my crafty addiction. I love you honey! I hope this card inspires you and gives you ideas on how you can be creative by making a homemade card for someone you love!

Keep returning for more inspiration and ideas!

Happy Crafting!

Abbey

0 comments:

Post a Comment