CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cloud Nine!


Hello Everyone,

I have been in a card making mood lately. The result is another cute card to share with you and inspire you. I titled this card "Cloud Nine". The images are cut from the "Sweet Hearts" Cricut Cartridge. I also used glitter on this card because I love love love glitter! If you like this card, I will be opening my own etsy shop soon and it will be for sale. The inside of the card is blank which allows you to write your own special message or note to the one you love. Thank You for stopping by! If you would like to contact me for any reason leave a comment and a way for me to get a hold of you and I would be happy to respond.

Happy Crafting!

Abbey

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the silhouette!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Super sweet. Love it. I am a huge fan of gliter.. Love it..

Post a Comment