CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mothers Day Challenge!


Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! I have 4 days off from work and I am trying to spend as much time as possible in my craft space creating. Today, I would like to share with you a card I created for the Mothers Day color challenge hosted by Mary over at CardZtv.blogspot.com If you haven't been to Mary's blog please stop by she has some awesome projects to share and wonderful craft tutorials. I haven't participated in a challenge in a while so I thought since I need to make some mothers day cards this would be a fun challenge to be apart of. To participate in the challenge you have to make a mothers day card or mothers day project that includes the colors white, purple, green, and blue. I hope you all enjoy the card I made. The deer is cut from the "Give a Hoot" cricut cartridge. The scallop is cut from the "winter woodland" cartridge.

Happy Crafting!

Abbey

0 comments:

Post a Comment