CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Layouts!!






Hello Everyone ! Happy Holiday weekend!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I know I am. I am going to see a fireworks show tonight with my husband so that will be fun.

As I stated in my previous post, I am working on my wedding day scrapbook and I have been inspired lately to work on the pages of this album. I created these pages using my cricut and other crafty tools. The 1st layout that I would like to share with you today incorporate a fall theme. I used the colors brown, green, white, orange, and gold because We were married in the fall and the photographs on this page were taken outdoors. I cut the leaves and the tree using my Cricut and the "Stretch your Imagination Cratridge". The large leaf in the bottom right hand corner of the page will be used as a journaling block. I think it is fun to take a shape from a Cricut cartridge and enlarge it so you can use it as a space to journal. I love how it looks. For the title I used a sicker that was given to me to be used in my wedding day album. The dimensions of the card stock measure 12x12, 8 and 1/2 X 11, and 12x3 inches. I chose to print my photos with a white border to allow the pictures to stand out against the green pattern paper. The only other tool used to create this page was my corner rounder. It was a very simple page to create yet so much fun to make.

Next, I will share a two page layout. On the 2 page layout, I used the colors red black and white. I chose these colors because the colors of our wedding were red, black, ivory, and white. I did not use the cricut in this layout but did use chip board stickers, my xyron sticker maker, card stock, glitter, glue, and my white gel pen. The dimensions of the card stock are as follows, 1 piece of 12X12 card stock. I piece of 8 and 1/2 x 11 card stock. I piece of pattern paper that measures 12x3 inches. Two strips of card stock that measure 12x1 inch ( I covered the white card stock in glitter). I used the same dimensions for the 2nd page of this layout. I love the way it turned out and it was super simple. Anyone can create this simple layout!

I hope this gives you some ideas and inspiration when making your own scrapbook page.
Have a safe and happy holiday and I will be back soon with more inspiration!

Happy Crafting!

Abbey

1 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great job! Your album is turning out beautiful!

Post a Comment