CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Card for Monique !



Hello my fellow bloggers !

Today, I want to share with you a card I made for a very special woman named Monique. Monique is a fellow crafter/scrap-booker and was recently diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. Robyn from www.mypinkstamper.com is hosting a campaign that involves creating pink cards for Monique as a way to inspire,encourage,comfort etc.. Monique. I do not know Monique personally however, when you get the opportunity to use your creativity for a good cause you jump at the opportunity. It is opportunities like this one, when I can send love and encouragement someone's way that keeps me inspired to keep making cards etc. I may not know Monique but I do know this disease because I have an aunt who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and in that way we are connected. I will continue to pray for Monique and I hope that my card along with all the cards she receives grant her strength to keep up the fight and ultimately win the fight! If you would like to create and send a card to Monique, please head over to www.mypinkstamper.com for details.

Happy Crafting !

Abbey

1 comments:

Post a Comment