CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

My 1st Mini Album !






Hello my crafty friends,

It has been awhile since I have had a new post on my blog. Life has been busy lately and I have been on vacation but I am back now and I have a new project to share with you. I am so excited to share my latest creation because it is the very 1st mini album that I have ever created and I am very proud of how it turned out. It was soooo much fun to make. I was inspired by "Michelle" from "Scrappin with my Bug" if you have not checked out her blog yet you need to. You can find Michelle at www.scrappinwithmybug.blogspot.com Anyways, Michelle filmed a video tutorial on "How to make a gate fold mini album" simply using card stock and images from "Cricut" cartridges. After seeing the mini album that she created, I knew that I had to try and make one these albums and that I would showcase pictures of my niece in the album I was making. I used colored card stock from "Reflections" which you can purchase at your local "Michaels" store. I also used patterned paper from "K & Company" entitled " Carolyn Gavin designer paper" purchased at "Michaels". I used Create a Critter" and "Don Juan" "Cricut" Cartridges and I stamped some images and sayings as well. I hope you enjoy looking at these photos and are inspired to try something you have never done before. Thank You Michelle for inspiring me. Your tutorial was very easy to follow. Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you have about this project. I love to receive feedback.

Have Crafting !

Abbey

0 comments:

Post a Comment