CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My 1st Christmas Layout of 2011!


Hello Everyone!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday and more importantly I hope you have had some time to create today. Today, I made this super fun Christmas layout and I wanted to share it with you! I am trying to get a jump start on my Christmas layouts/cards this year. So far so good! I used the "Jolly Holidays" Cricut Cartridge and the DCWV "Christmas Combo" Paper Stack from 2010 to make this layout. I was given the "Jolly Holidays" cartridge as a gift last year for Christmas and I finally get to use it! I really like it. It is one of my favorite Cricut Cartridges so far. I hope this layout provides some ideas and inspiration for you as you begin your Christmas crafting. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.

Thank You for stopping by!

Happy crafting!

Abbey

0 comments:

Post a Comment