CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SWEET TREATS SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT !


Today, I would like to share with you a page from a scrapbook I just finished of our family vacation in July of 2011.We went Mackinac Island, MI. We stopped at a candy shop on Mackinac Island to buy some fudge. My niece Madison was watching peanut brittle being made. Yum!! I used the "Mini Monsters" Cricut Cartridge to create this layout! It is one of my favorites from my vacation scrapbook. The paper I used came from "The Great Vacation Stack" put out by DCWV. Although the "Mini Monsters" cartridge is primarily a Halloween cartridge I found a way to use it for a summer layout. I hope this inspires you and challenges you to try something new and use cartridges that have a specific theme in a new way.

Be inspired and keep on crafting!

Abbey

0 comments:

Post a Comment