CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Scrapbook Layout and Christmas cards






Hello Everyone!

I hope all is well!
I have a lot to share with you today. It has been a great weekend for creating. I found myself with lots of time to spend in my craft room and that always makes me happy. I hope all of you get to spend some time creating this weekend too!
Yesterday, I finished my 2nd Christmas Scrapbook layout of 2011. I love how it turned out! I used 3 Cricut Cartridges to make this layout. The cartridges I used are "Jolly Holidays", "Classic Cricut Font", and "Christmas" (It came w/the Gypsy). I plan to put pics of our Christmas tree on this page. And Today, I made my 1st 2 Christmas cards of the season. The tree came from the "Jolly Holidays" cartridge. The stamps came from the dollar bin at Michaels. I know it is not even Thanksgiving yet, but I am in the mood for Christmas. I hope this post gives you some inspiration and ideas for your holiday crafting. Remember it is never to early to get your holiday crafting done.

Have a wonderful evening!

Happy crafting !

Abbey

0 comments:

Post a Comment