CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge!!


Hello Everyone!

I am on a challenge kick lately so please bare with me! I just can't get enough of these oh so fun challenges! For this submission, I headed over to Emma's (My Creative Time with Emma) blog which is www.creativetimeforme.com. Every Thursday, Emma hosts a challenge that she calls "Throwback Thursdays" which inspires us to use older cricut cartridges or any cricut cartridges that we own to make super fun crafty projects. Emma's blog is one of my favorite blogs to follow. She is so talented and helpful. I really think you should check it out if you haven't been there already. With all that said, I would like to share with you my submission for this week's "Throwback Thursday" challenge. This week we were given instructions to use a "Kid Friendly" cartridge, such as any "Disney" , "Create a Critter", "Nursery Tales", "A Child's Year" etc.......
***MUST BE A "Kid Friendly" THEME project of YOUR choice!!! and submit it by November 16, 2011. I chose to make a scrapbook layout of my niece from our vacation last July. I used The "Playtime" Cricut lite cartridge that I received with my Cricut expression as well as the "Classic Cricut Font" cartridge to make this layout. It is a fun colorful layout. I had fun making it. I really enjoy making scrapbook layouts and sharing them with friends and family so this was the perfect choice of project to make to share with you. I hope you enjoy this layout and that you gain some inspiration from this project! I also hope you play along with this challenge because it has been a lot of fun! If you like what you see please consider becoming a follower of this blog and don't forget to leave a comment as well as information about your blog so I can stop by and visit!

Bye for now!

Happy crafting!

Abbey

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Your little paper doll looks just like the little girl in the photo...sooo cute! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Cassandra

TyTynNiyasmom said...

This is soo adorable. I am your newest follower.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

To cute....Love your layout!! Your niece and the paper doll are so adorable!! I just became a follower! Stop by if you have time to visit me.www.pjscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Very cute layout!
Sheila
http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

Post a Comment